ALL LANGUAGE VIDEO INTERPRETER NETWORK
Paras and Associates Interpreter Systems
ALVIN™ begins with a mobile video unit which is wheeled to the point of care.
- The clinician pushes a button and initiates an interpreter request.
- Requests are first routed to interpreters who are hired and housed at your hospital facility. Frequently requested languages are typically supported by full-time interpreters. Less frequently requested languages can be supported by trained multi-lingual hospital staff who have small video units installed at their desks.
- If interpreters are not available at your facility, the request can be routed to a network which you can create with other hospitals in your healthcare system, or in local or regional networks.
- If no interpreters are available on that network, the request moves to a commercial language interpreter provider.
- Paras and Associates teams provide support for installation and maintenance of networks that will be providing video and audio language interpretation.
Click here for Benefits of ALVIN™.